What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your device when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or a device and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your device, they can be used to recognize the user.
What type of cookies are are there?
- Technical cookies: for navigation and proper functioning of the website. They are necessary to enter restricted areas, complete the purchase process or share content on social networks.
- Personalization cookies: allows to configure a number of aspects such as language, currency, locale, etc.
- Analysis cookies: allow statistical analysis of the use of the web.
- Advertising cookies: allow effective management of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: record browsing habits and allow the display of personalized content.
Cookies used in this website
|_ga, __utma, __utmli||2 years||Analysis||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_gat, __gid, __utmt||1 day||Analysis||It is used to limit the percentage of requests.|
|__utmb||30 minutes||Analysis||It helps to calculate how long a user's visit lasts.|
|__utmc||Session||Analysis||It helps to calculate how long a user's visit lasts.|
|__utmz||6 months||Analysis||It logs the traffic source or campaign and from where in the world you accessed the page.|
|PREF||2 years||Technical, Advertising||Login with Google Accounts and Google Ads Customization|
|DSID, FLC, AID, TAID||1 year||Advertising||Google Ads Customization|
|ID, IDE||2 years||doubleclick.net||Advertising||Google Ad Conversion Tracking|
|gwcc||3 months||Analysis, Advertising||Call Conversion Tracking|
Also, you should be aware that third-party cookies sent to your device by other partners, such as social networks or external embed content, like videos, will be installed: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, GAnalytics, Vimeo, etc.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your device by configuring your browser options: Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera. If you use other browser than the above, refer to its support content or its configuration settings.